need help with unit test and process service factory

Matúš Kukan matus.kukan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 16:03:33 PDT 2012

Hi,

I've tried --enable-telepathy again and found out that the unit test
does not work now.
After http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=4917f0ceb2a7b1bb3ba878373f71f38d156278af
I am getting:
- Exception while getting config.ini url: null process service factory
It's from tubes/qa/test_manager.cxx :
utl::LocalFileHelper::ConvertPhysicalNameToURL

Maybe http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/diff/unotools/source/ucbhelper/localfilehelper.cxx?id=9ac86f484b0c278aafbce685ed19d3ea005ee8f8
is responsible ?
What I need for using process service factory ?
I've tried to add +$(eval $(call gb_CppunitTest_use_ure,tubes_test))
but then I get:
'com::sun::star::uno::DeploymentException'
Any thoughts ?

Also, it would be really great to have at least one linux tinderbox
with --enable-telepathy.
Only recent telepathy-glib is needed.

Thanks,
Matus