Cedric Bosdonnat cbosdonnat at suse.com
Tue Apr 2 00:22:09 PDT 2013

Hello Sagar,

On Sun, 2013-03-31 at 00:16 +0530, Sagar Narang wrote:
> sir,

Sorry, this is a list, not a personal email address ;)

> I have reviewing a lot about GSoC 2013 and i found your open source
> project as one of the most interesting.
> I am really interesting in contributing to it.
> Can you help and guide me a little as to,how should i proceed?

First you could read this section of the GSoc wiki page:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoc#How_to_apply

And more concretely it means that you should start by picking up some
easy hacks, fix it and get the patch accepted. At the same time you can
also have a look at the ideas page to select an idea and try to read a
bit the code pointers given in the task.

Of course, you can ask you hacking questions here if needed.

--
Cedric