Google Summer of Code

Cedric Bosdonnat cbosdonnat at suse.com
Tue Apr 2 00:30:38 PDT 2013

Hello

On Mon, 2013-04-01 at 19:28 +0530, Pratyush Nalam wrote:
> As described in that link, I ran sudo apt-get build-dep libreoffice.
> The problem is it started installing openjdk and those set of
> packages. However, I already have Oracle Java installed as per this
> link http://www.wikihow.com/Install-Oracle-Java-on-Ubuntu-Linux . How
> to build libreoffice without openjdk as I already have a working
> installation of Java (both JDK and JRE 7u17)

Then you'll need to skip the 'apt-get build-dep libreoffice' step that
will install all the build dependencies of the system libreoffice
package and install them all manually. For that, just run autogen.sh and
install the packages when it complains ;)

Of course you can install all the packages (but the openjdk ones) the
build-dep wanted to install for you.

--
Cedric