Google Summer of Code

Pratyush Nalam pratyushnalam08 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 04:09:34 PDT 2013

Hi

I was trying to clone the git repo and I was met with this

Cloning into 'libreoffice'...
fatal: unable to connect to anongit.freedesktop.org:
anongit.freedesktop.org[0: 131.252.210.161]: errno=Connection timed out

Doesn't it work behind a HTTP proxy? All my environment variables are fine
(even the git config variables are fine)

Pratyush Nalam
Technology. Environment. Inclusive Society.
http://www.cse.iitb.ac.in/~pratnala