Unusual warnings

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Mon Apr 8 02:47:04 PDT 2013

On 04/05/2013 05:59 PM, Caolán McNamara wrote:
> On Fri, 2013-04-05 at 19:56 +1100, Chris Sherlock wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I've noticed the following lines during a build of LibreOffice:
>>
>> [ AUD ] CustomTarget/odk/odkcommon/docs/common/ref/module-ix.html
>> Warning: Invalid line nr. 176 in DevelopersGuide reference file:
>> com.sun.star.style.ConditionalParagraphStyle
>>
>> Warning: Invalid line nr. 1132 in DevelopersGuide reference file:
>> com.sun.star.test.XTestDialogHandler
>>
>> Warning: Invalid line nr. 3040 in DevelopersGuide reference file:
>> com.sun.star.model.OfficeDocument
>
>> Anybody know what causes this?
>
> Well, autodoc/source/ary/idl/i2s_calculator.cxx is what's printing
> those. Not sure what's wrong with those, possibly because it can't find
> idl files for them (wild guess)

odk/pack/copying/idl_chapter_refs.txt provides links between sections of
the Developer's Guide
(<http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/OpenOffice.org_Developers_Guide>)
and any UNOIDL entities covered there.  The idea being that links to
those Developer's Guide sections are automatically added to the HTML
documentation generated for the UNOIDL entities, but I don't know how
much of that is still working anyway.

Stephan