build failure

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Mon Apr 8 03:58:54 PDT 2013

On Mon, 2013-04-08 at 09:32 +0200, Winfried Donkers wrote:
> > 	The bit that should include expat is:
> >
> > 	-I$O/inc/external/expat
> >
> > 	Where $O=/home/w.donkers/git/libo/solver/unxlngi6
> >
> > 	Do you really not have an expat.h in there ? I do :-)
>
> No, I don't :-(

	It's odd; I guess there is some confusion between unxlngi6 and
unxlngi6.pro going on - David - any ideas ? there is something odd about
Winfried's build here, and I've no clue what the story is between .pro
and non .pro builds in a gnumake world (is there a meaningful difference
still) ? I'd be inclined to read configure.ac and work out what that is
and where it comes from - I assume you changed configure options and
provoked it somehow ;-)

> I might have triggered some horror by mistake, sure, sometimes I'm
> good at making mistakes :-)

	Hah - me too :-)

> I have tried various changes, manually copying files, etc,, but now
> have taken the drastic step of removing the entire codebase locally

	Sounds like that should help, or a 'git clean -d -f' or something might
save some downloading ;-) though it is a bit drastic too.

	ATB,

		Michael.