Question regarding a check in configure for XML::Parser

Jonathan Aquilina eagles051387 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 11:49:08 PDT 2013

I am looking at Archive::Zip  in configure file

{ echo "$as_me:$LINENO: checking for required Perl modules" >&5
echo $ECHO_N "checking for required Perl modules... $ECHO_C" >&6; }
if `$PERL -e 'use Archive::Zip; use Cwd; use Digest::MD5'`; then
    { echo "$as_me:$LINENO: result: all modules found" >&5
echo "${ECHO_T}all modules found" >&6; }
else
    { { echo "$as_me:$LINENO: error: Failed to find some modules" >&5
echo "$as_me: error: Failed to find some modules" >&2;}
   { (exit 1); exit 1; }; }
fi

Question becomes what do i need to do if there is an else to have it
automatically installed during the script as it needs to be run as root. do
i change the error and add details on how to install the module?

--
Jonathan Aquilina