Need help with building feature/orcus-update on Windodws

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 07:52:49 PDT 2013

Hi there,

I hope I can get some help trying to build the feature/orcus-update on
Windows.

There are multiple complications. First, building with ccache doesn't work,
which can be easily worked around, but needs a fix nonetheless.  Also, the
newer version of liborcus doesn't build due to it not finding zlib.h, but
zlib is specified as dependency.  Also, the latest uses gcc-wrapper which I
have no clue or expertize with.

At the moment, I'm just lost. Please help....

Kohei