GSOC candidate

2_b_2 at libero.it 2_b_2 at libero.it
Mon Apr 15 08:17:42 PDT 2013

Hi all,
I'm Marco, an Italian student at Politecnico of Turin..I'm writing this letter
because I'm interested in GSOC program,and when i read your propose about
integration with google drive and sky drive, I found it interesting, because I
use a lot google drive,and it could be really useful this option.
What about me?I've a good knowledge of C/C++ and vb.net,and I'm improving my
skills about java..I'm following the 3rd year of computer engineering,and I've
worked for a year in a company as programmer.
I'll be very thankful with you if you give me this possibility for my first
time, and I ask you to tell me what I should do to discuss more about this
project
Are there already other candidate for this project?

Thank you for your time,and sorry for my english,
Marco