[Libreoffice-qa] Enhancements - Getting User Input

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 11:20:18 PDT 2013

> Also we don't need a new system for the voting, we already have the
> bugzilla.

Currently we don't use bugzilla voting, also it is a big problem if the #1
enhancement request is some crazy request that takes 1000 hours to
implement. The idea is that we limit the poll to enhancements we KNOW can
be implemented in time and assign a well known developer to it who won't
just shelve it and let it sit there indefinitely.

Best,
Joel

--
*Joel Madero*