[comment] Deprecated warnings disabled for Office Beans.

Noel Grandin noel at peralex.com
Tue Apr 16 04:39:27 PDT 2013

On 2013-04-16 13:24, Chris Sherlock wrote:
> Oh. But what exactly *are* the new interfaces?
>
> The interfaces were deprecated in commit
> eb99e74c6248c4bc60f4191154ea18319550b28d [1] some time in 2005, the
> only reference I have to why is the cryptic comment "INTEGRATION: CWS
> jl22 (1.2.26); FILE MERGED"
>
> I'd be happy to try to convert these to a new interface, but I
> genuinely don't know where to start :(

I don't know.

Stephan - What is the replacement interface for the deprecated Java
interface
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/bean/com/sun/star/beans/OfficeConnection.java
<http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/bean/com/sun/star/beans/OfficeConnection.java#31>
??

At I guess I would say that the correct approach would be to simply drop
the usage of com.sun.star.beans.OfficeConnection everywhere and make the
code use com.sun.star.beans.LocalOfficeConnection directly.
Similarly for OfficeWindow and LocaleOfficeWindow.

But I'm not the expert, so wait for Stephan to weigh in :-)