patch for postgresql driver

Wols Lists antlists at youngman.org.uk
Tue Apr 16 07:16:25 PDT 2013

The attached patch is not in logerrit (I've yet to set that up), and
there's an error in it so I'm hoping someone can help. It does a TODO in
the file, but I can't get my argument casting right - in the original
code, matchIgnoreAsciiCaseAsciiL wraps its argument in
RTL_CONSTASCII_STRINGPARAM. This is defined in sal/inc/rtl/string.h and
passes both the string and its length. So me removing it is obviously a
mistake, but it's got some integrity checking in there and I just can't
get it to pass that.

Cheers,
Wol