Build Internal Error 512 ( tail_build ) on Ubuntu 12.04

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Tue Apr 16 08:44:32 PDT 2013

On Saturday 13 of April 2013, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 06:35:19PM +0530, Anurag Kanungo wrote:
> > $ ./g checkout -b libreoffice-4-0 origin/libreoffice-4-0    (Branch
> > libreoffice-4-0)
> >

> > Build log :
> >
> > http://pastebin.com/SqY406sA
> >

> > Please check and guide me how to solve the error .

 If you want to work on an EasyHack, then do not work in the libreoffice-4-0
branch, but in master, the main development branch. The problem from your log
does not exist there.

> I would suggest not to use clang if this is your first build. _If_ you use
> clang, be prepared to do some work to keep it running now and then.

 Nah, the Clang build does not break more often than GCC build. But I don't
know if Clang-3.0 builds LO without problems, you may need to upgrade to at
least 3.1.

--
 Lubos Lunak
 l.lunak at suse.cz