[Libreoffice-qa] Triaging Goals - Net Minus 10 per Day Against Version 4

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 14:21:35 PDT 2013

Thanks to the great work of our team, some help from devs, and a couple new
people along the way, we're now down to 162 bugs, down  nearly 30 just in
the past 36 hours.

Many of the remaining 162 are quite complicated so any input from devs,
advanced users, etc... greatly appreciated. Also some require specific
setups (such as webdav), so if you see tricky ones and feel like you can
tackle them, please prioritize accordingly :)

Best,
Joel

--
*Joel Madero*