XDocumentTemplates behaviour

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at suse.cz
Thu Apr 18 00:31:01 PDT 2013

Hi,

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 06:47:56PM -0430, Rafael Dominguez <venccsralph at gmail.com> wrote:
> So my question is that is it possible to change the behaviour of
> storeTemplate to call storeAsURL instead of storeToURL? or is there any
> workaround i can use to fix the problem??

We already have storeTemplate and addTemplate in that interface, what
about adding a third variant -- e.g. storeAsTemplate -- that does what
you need? Note that it's still a published interface, so if you go ahead
with that change, don't push it directly to master, but to gerrit, and
include "API CHANGE" in the first line fo the commit message.

Miklos