Trouble creating logerrit account

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Thu Apr 18 03:22:59 PDT 2013

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 08:54:52AM +0100, Wols Lists wrote:
> My old key didn't work so I created a new key (this one) using the
> instructions on the website that logerrit sent me to.

Just googling around a bit, this might be that your username you are using for
connecting via ssh is not the one you registered on gerrit. Its a wild guess,
but it seems ssh doesnt really report 'unknown username' too well(*) ...

Best,

Bjoern

(*) Likely so that the list of valid accounts can not be skimmed.