Questions to GSoC: Experimental LibreOffice app for iOS

Rick Qing qingchengnus at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 07:55:48 PDT 2013

Hi mentors,
I am quite interested in the experimental LibreOffice app for iOS. There
are quite a few things I want to clarify from you guys. When I'm looking at
the application template, applicants actually don't have to come up with a
project proposal. Am I right to say that the proposal will be provided by
mentors? Or it will be proposed by all selected applicants?(I presume it is
a group project). Thanks for clarifying.
Sincerely,
Qing Cheng