bibisect related question

Christina Roßmanith ChrRossmanith at gmx.de
Thu Apr 18 14:10:43 PDT 2013

Hi,

I've completed my first bibisect successfully. Now I have a range of
commits to have a closer look at. I thought to create a branch
reflecting the last good point and cherry-pick commits to see when the
bug occurs again. But that branch does not build, it fails somewhere in
libxmlsec so I decided to take the first bad point. This one builds but
during make dev-install it fails with

: ERROR: ERROR: Missing files at
/home/cr/Software/LibO2/core/solenv/bin/modules/installer/scriptitems.pm
line 1311

Now I'm lost. What are the autogen.sh options used to create the
bibisect builds? I've assumed that all states stored in bibisect are
buildable ...

Christina