LO project Extensions and master build on OSX 10.8.3

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 05:55:28 PDT 2013

Le 19/04/13 14:34, Noel Grandin a écrit :

Hi Noel,

> On Friday, 19 April 2013, Alexander Thurgood wrote:
>
>     It seems like something has gone wrong with registration/activation of
>     the extensions in my latest build of LO from master, the following no
>

> That could be my java cleanup work. What version of java are you using?

java version "1.6.0_45"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_45-b06-451-11M4406)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 20.45-b01-451, mixed mode)

In gdb, I see this :

warning: Tried to remove a non-existent library:
/Applications/LibreOfficeDev.app/Contents/MacOS/libswlo.dylib
Reading symbols for shared libraries ..... done
warning: Tried to remove a non-existent library:
/Applications/LibreOfficeDev.app/Contents/MacOS/libswlo.dylib
warning: Tried to remove a non-existent library:
/Applications/LibreOfficeDev.app/Contents/MacOS/libswlo.dylib

If I try and open a form in an ODB file, I get the following error
message (which I can no longer copy and paste with the mouse - another
new bug, but hey) :

The document "myform" could not be opened.
file:///Applications/LibreOfficeDev.app/Contents/MacOS/../program/libswlo.dylib

Alex