Python extension not working on Mac (LibreOffice 4.0.2.2)

Carles Pina i Estany carles at pina.cat
Fri Apr 19 08:51:32 PDT 2013

Hi,

On Apr/19/2013, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> On 04/18/2013 07:07 PM, Carles Pina i Estany wrote:
> >Initially I thought that LO would not execute any code from the
> >extension on the installation step. I guess that it can call some
> >post-installation method for setting up (I've seen it in some other
> >extensions).
>
> That depends on whether any UNO components contained in the
> extension use the old, active form of registration (which is the
> case here) or the new, passive form.

Mmm... I'll have a look at the new, passive form. It may work around the
problem for a short term fix.

> >If someone wants to try to install the extension: it's here:
> >http://pinux.info/files/Mendeley-1.8.4.oxt
> >Fails here on Mac, but maybe someone wants to give a try.
>
> Hm, works fine to unopkg add that at least with my current Mac OS X
> master build.

That's very good news! As soon as I can I'll try the new LibreOffie
4.0.2.3?  Release Candidate that I think that it's available.

--
Carles Pina i Estany
	Web: http://pinux.info || Blog: http://pintant.cat