Trouble creating logerrit account

Wols Lists antlists at youngman.org.uk
Sat Apr 20 12:23:54 PDT 2013

On 18/04/13 17:47, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
> either way you did not indicate a username at all to gerrt (last time I checked)

Spot on :-)

I've just put in my user name, and the test says it's successful. Great :-)

What I *think* happened is I filled in the details and just carried on,
with the result that gerrit remembered most of my details. But it seems
to need an explicit save on the user name to remember that, which I
didn't spot, so it didn't remember that ...

(this is just what I think happened, I could be wrong ... :-)

Cheers,
Wol