Patch for postgresql driver

Wols Lists antlists at youngman.org.uk
Sun Apr 21 04:26:52 PDT 2013

On 20/04/13 22:42, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
> Both of these methods allow to use git "natively" to apply the patch,
>> > and (assuming your git is setup properly) to automatically get your
>> > suggested commit message and the information of authorship recorded
>> > into git. For example, now I don't know whether the git authorship
>> > email should be wolslists at youngmanorg.uk (like the wiki Developers
>> > page says), antlists at youngman.org.uk (the address that sent this
>> > mail) or the more personal address you used to correspond with me by
>> > email in the past. Please advise. I'm also not sure whether you'd like
>> > the authorship name to be "Anthony W. Youngman" or "Anthony Youngman".

I missed this bit in my earlier reply(s). Email address doesn't really
matter, although "anthony" is probably best. The antlists address is
really for mailing lists. Authorship - I'm happier with the long form -
"Anthony W. Youngman" - the wol and the W are related (although they
don't quite stand for each other :-)

Cheers,
Wol