Stack trace in Windows

V Stuart Foote VStuart.Foote at utsa.edu
Tue Apr 23 06:05:30 PDT 2013

@bfo,

Thanks. Familiar with the reference. Unfortunately completely dependent on a
WNT build done with MSVC debug symbols--not the case for our TinderBox
builds.  Process Monitor and its stack trace is a workable alternative, but
it is tedious and gets one only to the ball park--especially if there are
Java bindings involved.

So, what I need a bit of help from someone familiar with the crash/recovery
process in LibreOffice, specifically the Windows builds, to identify the
recovery process dll, so I can work backwards from there.

Stuart