Master branch now requires liborcus 0.5.0 or higher.

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 09:46:01 PDT 2013

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 12:06 PM, Michael Stahl <mstahl at redhat.com> wrote:

> well... all of the abstractions in gbuild don't help much for external
> libraries.

But in that case the said library did not have to be external at all.
one cannot have it both ways: create a 'somewhat' independent project,
managed completely outside of LibreOffice infrastructure, including
ACLs, source code management, etc..
and expect magical seamless integration. not to mention that
build-expert would be hard press to fix anything, short of doing a
'patch' dance in our own build system...
we have to do that for real external library.. but these dep do not
change very often... but for moving target like orcus and other of
kohei's babies.... that is really not attractive.

Norbert