Problem building Libreoffice4.0.2.2 with enable/disable pdfimport extension on ubuntu

sudeep kumar agarwal kumar.sudeep17 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 01:25:45 PDT 2013

Hi,

When I build Libreoffice4.0.2.2 on ubuntu without any build configuration
options, the output is displayed as "checking whether to build PDF
import...yes". But pdf import extension will not be shown in extension
manager.

If I build with following build configurations:

./autogen.sh --enable-ext-pdfimport

OR

./autogen.sh --disable-ext-pdfimport

It is giving following warning and ultimately no effect on the installer:

*configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --enable-ext-pdfimport*

I have tries all varient like --enable-pdfimport or --enable-ext-pdf-import
or --enable-ext-pdfimport=no/yes, but no success.

Thanks,
Sudeep