Build LibreOffice on Mac OS X

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Wed Apr 24 01:51:33 PDT 2013

> 10.6 SDK is from Xcode 4.3.2 dmg.

Why do you insist on using that? If you just use the existing stuff in
your current Xcode, it should (hopefully) be easier to build. No
complex CC, CXX, OBJCFLAGS, OBJCXXFLAGS, CXXCPP etc environment
variables should be necessary. (But then, I haven't built on 10.7
sizne 10.8 came out, so I don't have recent personal experience.)
Anyway, I think you are complicating things for yourself;) The intent
is that the configury finds the ideal compiler and SDK to use.

Did you read https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Setup_OS_X ?

--tml