fdo#42983 , Need Guidance

Anurag Kanungo anuragkanungo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 12:21:04 PDT 2013

Hi ,

Need help , please check inline comment at ,

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/3495/

I am not able to figure out how it could access memory out of bounds ,

Please Review .

fdo#42983
I don't think , it will access memory out of bounds , as it is checked only
if it is not the beginning of paragraph such as   if( !bstart )   , means
we have at-least few worlds before the '.' .

I tested ,

F.o.o. bar .
F.o.o bar
F.o. bar
Foo. Bar

few words in a paragraph . Bar
few words then f.o.o. bar

nd in this

F.o.o . bar
b remains lowercase , here it doesn't count spaces and takes *(pStr-2) as
'.' between both o .

U.S.A. works fine , w is not capitalized .

I am not able to find any possibility where it breaks .