What's the point in destroying whitepsace based alignment in the source?

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at suse.de
Fri Apr 26 05:02:15 PDT 2013

On 04/26/2013 12:54 AM, Markus Mohrhard wrote:
> If Eike or Kohei disagree with my formatting we can roll it back.

I have the same personal preference as Markus actually.  I dislike these
type of aligned tables unless we know that the values would never become
too long, which, for these tables, is never a guarantee.

But, to me it doesn't really matter one way or the other. I don't see
why we would have to be this picky on this sort of stuff, but hey, I
understand people have different passion for different things...

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice Calc hacker, SUSE.