LibreOffice icons unofficial

khagaroth khagaroth at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 10:55:49 PDT 2013

Very nice icon set, IMHO better than any of the current ones (but Galaxy is
close to perfection as well). You should ping design at global.libreoffice.org,
though to be included it should be complete. There are still a few icons
missing here and there. The only complaint I have about the design is for
the Text color / Highlight / Background color icons and Save / Save as
(nothing can beat a diskette), they are not exactly intuitive, especially
the one for background color. But that's just nitpicking, this is
definitely my default icon set from now.