Using UNO API for java

adrivero adrivero at estudiantes.uci.cu
Sun Apr 28 20:55:41 PDT 2013

Using UNO API for java and charge a template that contains a table ....

I try to copy that table on the next page (I need copy also property ) to
create a new .... and I find as

// first query the XTextTablesSupplier interface from our document
XTextTablesSupplier xTablesSupplier = (XTextTablesSupplier)
UnoRuntime.queryInterface(
XTextTablesSupplier.class, xWriterComponent);
// get the tables collection
XNameAccess xNamedTables = xTablesSupplier.getTextTables();

// now query the XIndexAccess from the tables collection
XIndexAccess xIndexedTables = (XIndexAccess) UnoRuntime.queryInterface(
XIndexAccess.class, xNamedTables);
// we need properties
xTableProps = null;

// get the tables
for (int i = 0; i < xIndexedTables.getCount(); i++) {
table = xIndexedTables.getByIndex(i);
// the properties, please!

xTableProps = (XPropertySet) UnoRuntime.queryInterface(
XPropertySet.class, table);
this.xTable = (XTextTable) UnoRuntime.queryInterface(
XTextTable.class, table);
}