Patch that refactors QA wrangler script

Marc Garcia garcia.marc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 03:55:03 PDT 2013

Hi there,

I refactored the Python script "qawrangler-stats.py" on the dev-tools repo.
While the original version was working fine, it could be improved in many
ways.

Here you have the main changes to it:
 - Made the script more modular
 - Made it more Pythonic
 - Added copyright information
 - Usage information is displayed when called with -h parameter
 - Made it more scalable, as it allows to add new possible information
(e.g. the platform or the component of reported bugs), by simply adding its
name and its regular expression to a defined constant
 - Made more customizable. As well as the year and month, it's possible to
specify by the command line, the number of authors to be displayed (-n
parameter), or the format of the output (see next point)
 - Added an alternative output as CSV (using the parameter --csv), as well
as the original human readable output
 - Added a new group to report, "commentators", together with existing
"wranglers" (renamed "changers") and "reporters"
 - Displaying the full name of the authors (e.g. "My Name <
myname at libreoffice.org>" instead of simply "myname at libreoffice.org")

Hope it helps, let me know if there is something in the new version you
would like me to change.

Cheers,
  Marc