Need help regarding BUG #60700

Alex Ivan alexnivan at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 29 10:58:30 PDT 2013

First of all, sorry for my late response.

Secondly, I'll explain what the logic for  this bugfix
<https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/3401/>   was.

The idea is that the storage elements are opened again in the
UIConfigurationManager::storeToStorage method (same file), so, basically, if
there is a need to store anything, they will be reopened as writeable.

As you pointed out, my current patch does not purge these directories in
files that already contain them, but are empty.
I've found  this documentation
<http://www.openoffice.org/api/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/embed/XStorage.html>
of the XStorage interface, but I am not quite sure how to go about
determining if the storage element is empty. There surely is something I am
missing. It would be very helpful if someone could point me in the right
direction.

Also, a bit off topic, I made a post regarding GSOC
<http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/GSOC-2013-Candidate-td4051245.html>  .
Since the application deadline is closing in, any kind of response would be
extremely helpful.

Best wishes,
Alex Ivan