Wizard Integration

Jorge Luis Roque Alvarez jlalvarez at uci.cu
Tue Apr 30 08:16:53 PDT 2013

Hi,

Iam new in LO Development, i wrote an small wizard in java .... i notice that the defaults wizards are been migrated to python but i still want to include it in my local LO since it will of great help for me. Can anyone give some advised or a quick tutorial of the steps i should follow to include my wizard in my currently installed LO or in my local LO source(clone from here http://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/libreoffice/core.git) to be build later.

thanks in advanced
jorge luis
http://www.uci.cu