Multiple identities on Gerrit?

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 06:49:38 PDT 2013

On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 3:37 AM, Matteo Casalin <matteo.casalin at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>     yesterday I had problems logging in to gerrit since my openid provider service was down.

yes I was able to see that in the logs...

but after that I see a bunch of
OpenID authentication failure
com.google.gerrit.server.account.AccountException: Identity in use by
another account

I also noticed that your matteo-open-id  was associated with 2
accoutns. 1 that seems to be your real one and one that seems to be a
'mistake'.
I deleted the second one.

Now, if you can send me the url of your other openid, I should be able
to track it down in gerrit's database and see what the situation is.

Norbert