master build failure

Michael Meeks-2 michael.meeks at suse.com
Sat Aug 3 01:33:18 PDT 2013

On Sat, 2013-08-03 at 00:35 -0700, julien2412 [via Document Foundation
Mail Archive] wrote:
> This commands
>         make libwpd.clean
>         cd libwpd
>         make 2>&1 | tee /tmp/log
> to analyze  the results finally made libwpd built!
> Now "make" on LO root is ok!

	Cool :-) I -think- it is worth reporting your issue on the development
mailing list; I suspect that we have a /usr/include creeping into the
path earlier than it should, or some mess-up with include paths that
meant the internal ver. was compiling vs. the external headers :-) it
would be good to fix that.

> I tried "make libwpd.clean && make libwpd && make" on my 4.1 local
> repo and it worked too.

	Nice - thanks for that !

	ATB,

		Michael.