[GSOC]Use Widget Layout for the Start Center Weekly Update 06

Krisztian Pinter pin.terminator at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 09:38:26 PDT 2013

Hi all!

Since my last update I was able to move BackingWindow from framework to
sfx2, and was able to continue working on the thumbnails for the recent
files. It's actually done, some fine-tuning is left, but I think I should
bother with that after seeing how exactly it will fit in the new Start
Center.

Now I plan to start working on the new Start Center, based on Mirek's
design, and create a working version we can iterate on.

All the best,
Krisztian