redlines for pyuno

James Michael DuPont jmdpplks at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 10:33:35 PDT 2013

I am feeling stupid here, so please excuse my ignorance, but I did not find
any api to tell me if the current cursor is in a redline, can you please
point me in the right direction? I just found an api to give me the list of
redlines and have been checking the cursor to see if it is in one of them.
thanks for your patience,
mike