SWriter.java & DocumentLoader.java

Ahmed Hasnaoui hasnaoui.ahmed90 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 07:02:21 PDT 2013

Hello everybody,

I just tested some of the SDK examples (to find here:
http://api.libreoffice.org/examples/java) but especially the SWriter.java
and the DocumentHanlder.java.

In Netbeans the SWriter.java runs well, the DocumentHandler.java has no
proper Main() to run it in Netbeans directly.

My Problem is now, I created a jar of the SWriter.java and run it in cmd,
but get this error:

C:\Users\HasnaouiA\Documents\NetBeansProjects\SWriter\dist>java -jar
SWriter.jar

com.sun.star.comp.helper.BootstrapException: no office executable found!
        at com.sun.star.comp.helper.Bootstrap.bootstrap(Bootstrap.java:262)
        at packSW.SWriter.main(SWriter.java:69)

Same with the DocumentHandler!

Could someone help me get them running?
LO is installed on the machine, do I have to specify anywhere, where it is
located?

Sincerly,

Hasnaoui A.