matching VCL to touch screen coordinates

Ptyl Dragon ptyl at cloudon.com
Mon Aug 12 10:30:08 PDT 2013

Hi
We will submit the patches. We just need to tidy them up a bit.
About the resolution
An iPad has a resolution of 1024 x 768
If we wanted to do a smooth scale, we should be able to zoom in to 1023 x
767.9...
We cannot express the difference between 1023 and 1024, in units of 1%, as
1% of 1024 is 10.24. So the scale is not sufficient, and even if we fixed
it for iPad, tomorrow there might be a touch device with twice the
resolution.
Still, a floating point value can give us the granularity we require

--

[image: appicon.png]

*Ptyl Dragon*

Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/cloudoninc> |