[GSOC] about:config utility a.k.a Expert Config - Weekly Report #8

Efe Gürkan YALAMAN efeyalaman at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 14:56:46 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I was mostly offline for last 4 days. Did some while offline. I had to
understand how to use UNO api for saving the options. I had to design my
code on papers with psuedocode which was a little tricky and awesome at the
same time. :) I had to change a lot of thing to make it work when I
encountered an error.

So-

==What I did==
-Designed Edit button. It took longer than expected.

==What will i do==
-Make it stable as I can
-UI improvements as mentioned before
-Chasing performance issues as mentioned before

Best,
--
Efe Gürkan YALAMAN
http://about.me/efegurkan