Problem building: invalid feature name: atl

Tim Sorbera tim.sorbera at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 12:23:09 PDT 2013

> Those two make it look like you somehow managed to have your autogen.sh
> have DOS line ends (CR LF pairs) instead of the Unix ones (just LF) that
> a plain "git clone" should have produced.  Maybe there's an odd git
> configure switch to translate line endings, and you have that switched on?
> > Running ./configure with '--with-external-tar=../opt'
> > '--with-junit=../opt/junit-4.10.jar'
> > '--with-ant-home=../opt/apache-ant-1.9.2' '--enable-pch' '--disable-c'
> The truncated --disable-ccache looks scary too.  Independent of the
> above line end trouble, you should really put all the configure switches
> into an autogen.input file and call autogen.sh without arguments.  (And,
> what directory are you in when calling ../core/autogeh.sh, is it the
> same as ../core?  I doubt we already support builddir != srcdir --
> though I would be happy to be wrong on that.)
> Stephan

You're probably right about git doing that. I think I used a git
instance with options as suggested by http://openhatch.org/missions/,
which IIRC change line endings on the local side (I didn't figure
that'd be a problem). After redownloading the code with a different
instance of git, (as recommended in the wiki for LibreOffice) my line
endings are Unix-style, and I'm able to run ./autogen.sh successfully.
"make" isn't working yet, (a vague "error 1") but I'll investigate
that more on my own first.
Thanks!

Tim Sorbera