matching VCL to touch screen coordinates

Ptyl Dragon ptyl at cloudon.com
Wed Aug 14 05:44:10 PDT 2013

i just checked the zoom flow using debug.
The zoom action goes through the ViewOptions class
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/sw/inc/viewopt.hxx#163
it appears zoom is stored in nZoom, which is a
sal_uInt16<http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/s?defs=sal_uInt16&project=core>
  representing percentage.

So according to what you say, threre should be a different accessible
object or struct that holds the zoom with finer precision.
If so, then what object or class holds "the absolute source of truth" for
data regarding VCL elements?

--

[image: appicon.png]

*Ptyl Dragon*