matching VCL to touch screen coordinates

Ptyl Dragon ptyl at cloudon.com
Wed Aug 14 10:07:53 PDT 2013

that is very interesting.
What alternate methods are there to do the scroll, other than calling
DoScroll on the scrollbar? is there a deeper level element in writer that
the scrollbar mutates to cause the document to scroll, and which we could
mutate directly (the same may apply to zoom as well)
My assumption so far was that to do this i must use the scrollbars, as they
distriubute the scrolling messages to the various vcl elements.
can you give me code references to the place where i can hack into, so to
"skip over" the scrollbars?

i mean, this could tightly solve this issue once and for all

--

[image: appicon.png]

*Ptyl Dragon*

Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/cloudoninc> |