Failures on Android-X86_25-Bytemark-Hosting & MacOSX-X86_64_43 tinderboxes

Matteo Casalin matteo.casalin at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 17 07:36:00 PDT 2013

Hi all,
     these failures seems to be due to my OUString cleanup, although I
am not able to get log information from MacOSX-X86_64_43.
For Android, I see that lines that trigger the error (taking address of
a temporary) does not match the code that I get pulling latest master,
so it should be already fixed on next tinderbox round.
I'll have a look later (in some hours), just to be sure.

Kind regards
Matteo

PS: I also already committed a fix for Linux-openSUSE-x86_18-Clang
(unused variable)