Crash in Master: Build from Source today

Andreas Mantke maand at gmx.de
Sun Aug 18 13:50:49 PDT 2013

Hello,

I build with make dev-install from master today and got an crash if I
run swriter. I get the Writer window but if I click into it, it past away.

System: openSuSE 12.3 with KDE 4.10.5

I found this messages in my shell:

Error creating proxy: Fehler beim Aufruf von StartServiceByName für
org.gtk.vfs.Daemon:
GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.Spawn.ChildSignaled: Process
/usr/lib/gvfs/gvfsd received signal 6 (g-dbus-error-quark, 26)

(soffice:25529): GVFS-CRITICAL **: fill_mountable_info: assertion `proxy
!= NULL' failed
Fontconfig warning: "/etc/fonts/conf.d/56-user.conf", line 14: reading
configurations from ~/.fonts.conf is deprecated.
Error creating proxy: Fehler beim Aufruf von StartServiceByName für
org.gtk.vfs.Daemon:
GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.Spawn.ChildSignaled: Process
/usr/lib/gvfs/gvfsd received signal 6 (g-dbus-error-quark, 26)

(soffice:25529): GVFS-CRITICAL **: _g_daemon_vfs_get_mount_info_sync:
assertion `proxy != NULL' failed

Regards,
Andreas

--