[GSOC] Code completion in Basic IDE - weekly report

Gergő Mocsi gmocsi91 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 03:38:11 PDT 2013

Hi all,
this is my weekly report.
UI:
Menu and ModalDialog was replaced by a tab in Tools/Options, and it's
called Basic IDE Option.
ListBox: left arrow dismisses the dialog when the cursor goes beyond the
dot, right arrow dismissed when cursor reaches the next line.
Function "Autocorrect Keywords" was renamed to "Autocorrection", because it
autocorrects not just keywords but the UNO variables also (now, I'm working
on to autocomplete procedures, other types, like String, Boolean, etc. ).
Autoclose procedures: cursor is places inside the completed sub/function.
Code:
CodeCompleteWindow::ResizeListBox:
Function was simplified, I've introduced some constants, and the
position+size calculation is completely done by this( the initial text
selection is passed in as a parameter).
Variables according to autocorrection were renamed to keep the consistence.
Regards,
Gergő