a lot of warnings when running calc

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at suse.de
Mon Aug 19 08:27:44 PDT 2013

On 08/19/2013 08:49 AM, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
> On 08/19/2013 05:22 AM, Winfried Donkers wrote:
>>
>> Is this a 'harmless' warning?
>>

> No idea, since I don't know the original intent of this warning. Do
> you happen to know the intent of this warning, Eike?

Meanwhile, feel free to remove it if that makes it easier.  I for one
don't use these warnings, so it makes no difference to me personally.

If we later decide that warning has some value, we'll resurrect it with
probably a better warning message.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice Calc hacker, SUSE.