42"rotatable LCD advertising display for photo studio

digicasting at gmail.com digicasting at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 08:33:12 PDT 2013

Dear all,

Link-Sun is a professional digital signage manufacturer in Shenzhen China for more than 6 years, Our main products are CF card advertising player, network digital signage solutions,digtal posters, with strength of best quality and competitive price.

The 42" floor standing Digital Poster is designed to be a complete andriod based digital signage Solution. with built-in Andriod media player,it doesn't require any additional hardware such as PCs, DVD players, excess cables or software, just Plug and Play. with the powerful customized funtions & rotatable capability,it's suitable for photography studio and art studio applications.

 Why choose us?
1.Strong teams behind you. RD team,Production team,QC team.
2. OEM services are provided, welcome to visit our factory firstly before place an order.
3.High Quality Control with ISO9001, CE,ROHS approve, more than 100 employees.
4.Over 8 years Audio & Video manufacturer whose products export to 40 countries.

Best regards,
Shirley

Link-Sun international(Hong Kong)Limited
20F,West Bldg,Changxing Plaza,126 Changxing Rd,
Nanshan District,Shenzhen,China.
Tel:+86-755-86191205 86052152
Fax:+86-755-61370013
Skype:shirley-lianxun