minutes of ESC call ...

bjoern bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Thu Aug 22 10:36:57 PDT 2013

On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 05:37:08PM +0100, Michael Meeks wrote:
>     + Phone:   Cloph, Stephan, Norbert, David, Robinson, Eike, Caolan,
>                Astron
Phone: and Bjoern

> * Pending Action Items:
>     + suggestions for next API incompatibility release timing welcome
>       (Bjoern)
>        [ surely we have some small incompatibility each release ? ]

Yes, this was about the not-so-small ones and getting a shared understanding of
when we want to schedule those -- so just a call to all to form some opinion on
that. Anyway, the plan was to conclude this on the conference anyway, I hear
rumours there even is a session about that then ...

Best,

Bjoern