openSuse fbembed/fbclient linking issues due to incorrect fbembed.pc

Fridrich Strba fridrich.strba at graduateinstitute.ch
Thu Aug 22 16:48:39 PDT 2013

On 20/08/13 13:58, Andrzej Hunt wrote:
> There is the (very remote) possibility that someone might want to
> specifically build against fbclient -- however that's probably very rare
> and most of the time fbclient would only be used accidentally, so the
> above possibility does seem best -- I'll try and add that.

I really don't know whether one should really bother with this. It was
clearly a packaging/patch error and -- at least in openSUSE -- it is on
the way to be solved (repository server:database has already fixed
packages). So, I would not give it much importance :)

F.

--
Please avoid sending me Word, Excel or PowerPoint attachments.